Date(s) - Tue 01 May - Tue 22 May
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Tired of your kids not listening?
Sick of the fighting and yelling?
There is a way! A way to help nurture happier, more resilient kids.
Based on the US best seller ‘How to talk so kids will listen & Listen so kids will talk’, this course gives parents, educators and child-support staff practical, effective methods of communication that will make their relationships with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding.
This course will be run over 4 weeks.
Tuesday 1st of May
Tuesday 8th of May
Tuesday 15th of May
Tuesday 22nd of May
This course will cover:
- Acknowledging children’s feelings, for them to move forward and problem solve independently
- Engaging cooperation for everyday tasks, without yelling or threatening
- Natural consequences as an alternative to punishment
- Encouraging autonomy in children, while building resilience
- Methods of praise which promote positive self-talk
- Freeing Children from playing roles society has placed on them
This course includes –
- Textbook and workbook (Imported from USA, total value of $45)
- Access to personalised email support for up to 1 year after the course
- Extra resources, such as posters for home or work display
- Guidance by an experienced Primary School Teacher and mother of two children
“After just one session attending Megan’s “How to Talk so Kids will Listen” course I was able to implement some of my learnings and had instant success! I have found the course content extremely insightful and helpful to me as a parent. Megan’s style of delivery is ‘spot on’ and full of examples you can relate to. I would recommend this course to any parent with children from age 3 to teenager who want to have a better relationship with their children and a more harmonious household.”
Bookings are closed for this event.