Date(s) - Sat 17 Mar
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Southport Community Centre
Categories No Categories
Tired of your kids not listening?
Sick of the fighting and yelling?
There is a way! A way to help nurture happier, more resilient kids.
Based on the US best seller ‘How to talk so kids will listen & Listen so kids will talk’, this course gives parents, educators and child-support staff practical, effective methods of communication that will make their relationships with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding.
This course will be run over one intensive day
Saturday 17th March, 2018 9am-3pm
This course will cover:
- Acknowledging children’s feelings, for them to move forward and problem solve independently
- Engaging cooperation for everyday tasks, without yelling or threatening
- Natural consequences as an alternative to punishment
- Encouraging autonomy in children, while building resilience
- Methods of praise which promote positive self-talk
- Freeing Children from playing roles society has placed on them
This course includes –
- Textbook and workbook (Imported from USA, total value of $45)
- Access to personalised email support for up to 1 year after the course
- Extra resources, such as posters for home or work display
- Guidance by an experienced Primary School Teacher and mother of two children
“After just one session attending Megan’s “How to Talk so Kids will Listen” course I was able to implement some of my learnings and had instant success! I have found the course content extremely insightful and helpful to me as a parent. Megan’s style of delivery is ‘spot on’ and full of examples you can relate to. I would recommend this course to any parent with children from age 3 to teenager who want to have a better relationship with their children and a more harmonious household.”
Bookings are closed for this event.