Date(s) - Sat 13 Oct
9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Redlands Centre for Women
Categories No Categories
Based on the US best seller ‘How to talk so kids will listen & Listen so kids will talk’, this course gives parents, educators and child-support staff practical, effective methods of communication that will make their relationships with children of all ages less stressful and more rewarding.
This one day intensive will cover –
- Acknowledging children’s feelings, for them to move forward and problem solve independently
- Engaging cooperation for everyday tasks, without yelling or threatening
- Natural consequences as an alternative to punishment
- Encouraging autonomy in children, while building resilience
- Methods of praise which promote positive self-talk
- Freeing Children from playing roles society has placed on them
This course includes –
- Textbook and workbook (Imported from USA, total value of $45)
- Access to personalised email support for up to 1 year after the course
- Extra resources, such as posters for home or work display
- Guidance by an experienced Primary School Teacher and mother of two children
LUNCH INCLUDED – please advise if you have dietary requirements.
Bookings are closed for this event.