Date(s) - Sat 17 Oct
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Redlands Coast Chamber of Commerce
Categories No Categories
US acclaimed ‘How to talk so kids listen’ is a comprehensive course which gives parents, educators and child-support staff practical, effective methods of communication that will make their relationships with children less stressful and more rewarding. All skills are applicable for children aged toddler to teenage.
Over the day we will cover:
- Acknowledging children’s feelings, to allow independent problem solve independently
- Engaging cooperation for everyday tasks, without yelling or threatening
- Natural consequences as an alternative to punishment
- Encouraging autonomy in children, while building resilience
- Methods of praise which promote positive self-talk
- Freeing Children from playing roles society has placed on them
This course includes:
- Personalised delivery, small group workshop
- Textbook and workbook (Imported from USA, total value of $50)
- Email support after the course
- Extra resources, such as posters for home or work display
- Guidance by an experienced Primary School Teacher and mother of two children, step-mother of three.
Bookings are closed for this event.